Wednesday, February 11

I'm doing readings


("samuel_and_julia_read_duet_by_joumana.jpg")

Dear Internet and/or Real-life Friend,

I will be doing two readings next week. The first is at the Ding Dong Reading Series near Columbia and the second is at the Earshot Reading Series in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I promise to read something different at each reading and "to take some chances". As always, I also promise to be funny and/or interesting and not go on too long.

Reading along with me, among others, at the Ding Dong will be the exemplary Ed Park (author of Personal Days, founding editor of The Believer).

Further details listed below.

Thank you,
James

---

wed 2/18
8pm
ding dong reading series
ding dong lounge
929 columbus avenue (btw 105th and 106th)
morningside heights, manhattan

also reading: ed park

---

fri 2/20
8pm
earshot reading series
rose live music
345 grand street (btw havemeyer and marcy)
williamsburg, brooklyn

No comments: