Saturday, April 29

That Robb. He a funny guy.

#EDITOR'S NOTE:
We have a winner of the caption contest! Thanks to everyone who commented. You guys all did a great job, but alas, a winner must be chosen. And that winner is Robb--although there might be grumbles that he submitted the most times and, therefore, had the most chances to win. Perhaps next time there will be a limit.

So, Robb, what CD do you want? Or would you prefer a postcard?

By the way, as a consolation prize, to everyone who submitted a caption I will send two mp3's of a band I just heard about called Islands (thanks Jenn). Just email your emails to me @ jamesyeh82@gmail.com.

3 comments:

Harry the Hire said...

grumbling?

well, yeah, he did post the most entries, but that just means he would have won twice.

His first stab was rank-o-vitza, but the 2nd and 3rd plugs had me C.U.N.Ting

Harry the Hire said...

Chucking Until Night Time

ING

James said...

I wasn't planning on it, B, but thanks for reminding me. If Robb doesn't have the complete and unabridged Tweedy collection, he doesn't have enough.