I found this on the blogs of two friends of mine, Jen W. and Greg K. It's kind of irresistable for some reason. I spent like an hour reading what Jen and Greg really thought about their friends/blog readers. I didn't even know most of them. Maybe I was just born to be an internet stalker. But then again, I guess you, reader, were as well.
So, comment and...
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in. (Ed. note: Actually, I'm not going to do this one. Not because I don't want to wrestle you, but because I don't want to tell you what flavor I'd pick. It'd ruin the surprise.)
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me. (Ed. note: If I don't know you well, I will instead say something that only makes sense to me alone.)
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of. (Ed. note: My favorite one! I would do this anyway, but just not tell you.)
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
Who's willing to be judged?