Tuesday, June 7

Look what I found.


A flyer of this band was on the bulletin board outside Black Dog Records today. Draw your attention to the guy on the left, where the yellow ellipse is. Now compare that to my profile picture. Uncanny, isn't it?

This similarity is frightening--especially to me--because it definitely threatens my monopoly as "The only Asian guy who plays music in Upstate South Carolina".

On a side note, I actually do hope they make it so if I fail at my own artistic goals, I could make a living at one of those celebrity lookalike-themed restaurants as an impersonator and constantly have people want to take pictures of themselves next to me. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

angel said...

Oh yeah, and I clicked on the "View full size" of your profile pic. Yeah, BIG MISTAKE. BIG. You really should decrease the resolution on that pic or at least give people a warning.

James said...

You're absolutely right. All Asians don't look anything alike, Ann, I mean Amy, err...

I minimized my "full size" pic now. I hope you're happy.