Monday, April 25

Tunes 'n' Tales: I Am Doing a DJ Set and Then a Reading This Week

Dear friends,

I am doing two events this week that I would love to see some of your faces at.

The first is a DJ set with Cormac McBootay a.k.a. Lincoln Michel at Manhattan Inn, in Greenpoint. The second is a reading with Abdellah Taïa and Fiona Maazel at Cake Shop, in the LES.

For the first event, Lincoln and I promise to play music that's fun and just weird enough to be unfamiliar, but not weird enough to be depressing. For the second event, I promise to read something new and funny and not boring. Both events are free.

Flyer by Andrew Bulger.

Friday 4/29/11
King County Society for Fitness, Science & Musical Merriment DJ set with Cormac McBootay (Lincoln Michel)
Manhattan Inn
632 Manhattan (btw Bedford and Nassau)
Greenpoint, Brooklyn, NY
midnight until last call
free!

Saturday 4/30/11
Enclave Reading Series with Abdellah Taïa and Fiona Maazel
Cake Shop
152 Ludlow
Lower East Side, New York, NY
4-6pm (I imagine I will be first reader)
free!

Thank you, as always, for your time and support. Hope to see you soon, if not here, than somewhere else.

1 comment:

Keto Recipes said...

I liked your blog, thanks for sharing this.