Tuesday, May 19

i am doing two readings in the next seven days (and going to paris in between) and was blogged about in a "fantasy" conversation on htmlgiant




---

reading #1


wed 5.20.09 "i had it bad" reading series

featuring my roommate ben blum, lisa locascio, lucrecia zappi, and me

8pm, happy ending, nyc

---

reading #2

tue 5.26.09 elimae: a reading

featuring Shya Scanlon; my Gigantic co-editors Lincoln Michel and Rozalia Jovanovic; my friends Kimberly King Parsons, Justin Taylor, Nicolle Elizabeth, Tao Lin, Todd Zuniga, Sasha Graybosch and Dennis DiClaudio; other great writers Nick Antosca, John Madera, Timmy Waldron, Forrest Roth, Terese Svoboda, Barry Graham, Dawn Raffel, Eric Nusbaum; me, and possibly

7pm, kgb bar, nyc

---

also, i ate at peter luger's last night and am playing on the new yorker softball team this summer.

---



UPDATE #1 (5/19/09, a little later):

make that two readings, one steak, softball, and ONE COMPED ROUND-TRIP TICKET TO PARIS, MAKING A DELIVERY OF INTERNATIONAL PROPORTIONS FOR WORK.

if you know any awesome paris friends you think i should meet, please let me know, as i would love to meet them.

---



UPDATE #2 (5/19/09, a little later than later):

jimmy chen blogged about me, tao lin, and ha jin in a "fantasy" gchat situation on htmlgiant.

An excerpt:
Jimmy: ha jin's in the background rubbing one out
me: had bacon, nachos, elk or something, iced tea, and breast milk for dinner
am i going to die
6:32 PM Jimmy: that's not vegan, and yes we all eventually die

No comments: