Wednesday, October 8

Facebook Site Creator



Recommend: Friend Who Can Create a Facebook Site
Posted by: "Brooke E" XXX@yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6, 2008 10:50 am (PDT)
Hey Quentiners --

Hope all is going well with you. I recently got back from visiting John of God at the Omega Institute. It was so enlightening. Anyway I wanted to refer my friend Alan who is AMAZING. He has a web company with a background in internet marketing called therightwebtools.com. He can build you your own facebook or anything else you want that you can OWN at the end of it. Something like this could cost hundreds of thousands and he can create for you if you mention my name for around 6K (that's a reduced recession rate...the normal rate is 12k). I do NOT get a kick back for this. I referring him because HE knows the WEB and has integrity like US and you can pay him monthly with half down. WOW! if you are interested and ARE SERIOUS and have your act together and want to GET this done....email HIM... "Alan Kaplan" XXX@carolina.rr.com,

Hope you are all GREAT! stay in the light.

Brooke

No comments: