Monday, August 23

New Stuff I've Had or Will Soon Be Having a Hand In

I edited and published, for the Faster Times, Sasha Fletcher's review of Gordon Lish's Collected Fictions -- "What It Is I Cannot Tell You." Includes full-color original art by Antonia Blair.

---


I helped edit and compile, for Gigantic, the new online issue, featuring Nathan C. Martin's interview with Amy Hempel, the fourth installment of Leni Zumas and Luca Dipierro's graphic series Until I Find It (pictured above), new fiction by Ashley Farmer, plus an illustrated very short story by John Dermot Woods.

---


Lincoln Michel and I will DJing our usual "Kings County Society for Fitness, Science & Musical Merriment" party at the Manhattan Inn this Friday night in Greenpoint. Flyer by Andrew Bulger.

---

Save the date! Gigantic is teaming up with Open City to present Sweet Home New York: A Reading at this year's LitCrawl in the Lower East Side. Date for the reading is September 11th. Flyer by Sybille Schenker.

2 comments:

berrylies said...

Is the Lish book out yet? I googled it and saw a post saying it was going to be out in April, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. (Meaning Amazon). Hmmm.

James said...

It's out, but you can actually only get it here: http://www.orbooks.com/our-books/collected-fictions/.

I think it was a choice on the part of the publisher to bypass Amazon.